- Review: Mariscos La Palma needs to be on your coronavirus lock-down bucket listThis Nayarita seafood restaurant serves great tacos and more
- Review: El Huevo Estrellado in Chula Vista serves eggstraordinary Mexican comfort foodA worthwhile venue for tacos and breakfast.
- I Still Have More to Say About TacosA brief update.
Outside Content Written By or About Jay
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes [boston.com] The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas [LA Taco] Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.