- Review: Rocio’s Mexican Kitchen in Bell Gardens made me my birthday meal, beginning a new traditionL.A.’s mole monarch Rocio Camacho continues to thrill
- Review: Tacos Tamix in Pico-Union is an essential L.A. food truck specializing in “Tacos Al Pastor”A stalwart operator in L.A.’s street taco scene
- Mini-Review: L.A.’s Tacos Ensenada makes fish tacos that even a San Diegan would respectI have possibly found the best fish taco in Los Angeles.
- Review: El Sabor de la Baja in Chula Vista serves big, audacious foodThis Mariscos restaurant is at the center of San Diego’s taco scene
Outside Content Written By or About Jay
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes [boston.com] The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas [LA Taco] Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.