- Mini-Review: Steamed tacos have finally arrived in San Diego via El Rey Tacos a VaporFamily recipes from across the border served at University Heights taco stand
- Review: Maggie’s Café in San Diego delivers a tantalizing mixture of Mexican-American breakfast and bar fareThat’s Maggie as in “Margarita”
- Mini-Review: East L.A.’s Los 5 Puntos serves one of Southern California’s best carnitas tacosFamily-owned business is both a neighborhood institution and destination dine
- Mini-Review: Eat a lamb in a candy store at La Barbacoa Autentica De BorregoMexican lamb barbecue in San Diego’s City Heights neighborhood
Outside Content Written By or About Jay
- Review: Ghost Pepper is a sultry postcard from Latin America, not merely a boozy taquería by Jay Keyes[boston.com] The dishes are fashionable but unpretentious.
- Six Months and 664 Tacos, Ranked by Omar Villegas[LA Taco] Hero Documents More than 280 Taquerias in Southern California.